The Cosmetology Diploma program covers the fundamentals of hair cutting, styling, coloring and chemical restructuring of the hair, knowledge of skin and nail, makeup and related sciences. The program delivery consists of theoretical knowledge and practical hands on experience using Aveda plant powered products and our innovative online curriculum.
Students must meet the following admission requirements for entry to this program.
- Participate in a career planning session
- Complete the General Information Form
- Submit a Personal Statement describing the reasons for enrolling in the program
- Submit a Letter of Reference
- Current Resumes
- High School transcripts indicating Graduation
- OR a copy of General Education Diploma (GED)
- OR Proof that the applicant with be 19 years of age prior to official start date
- Complete Enrolment Application and submit the $50 application fee
- Submit $150 enrolment fee upon acceptance to the program
- 1500 hours
- 42 weeks
- 36.75 hours per week
- Tuesday-Saturday from 9:00am- 5:00pm